2048 is a thinking game developed by the Italian Gabriele Cirulli in March 2004. Its objective is to put all the blocks together correctly to form one worth 2048.
It takes a lot of thinking to move the blocks, you must form the number before it runs out and it is too late.
How to play 2048?
- Use the arrows to move all the blocks;
- If two numbers of identical blocks collide, they will become one with a value equal to the sum of the two;
- Each move you make is added a block with a value of 2 or 4, so stay tuned;
- You win the game if you get a block worth 2048.
Tips for playing 2048
- Move the blocks in just one direction at the beginning, as soon as the possibilities are over you can move to another direction
- Group the highest value blocks in just one corner
- Do not form large separate blocks, as they need to be in the vicinity of blocks of equal size so that they can be used quickly;
- Pay attention to the free positions, soon new blocks will appear in their places;
- The free spaces must be close to the lowest value blocks.
Who developed 2048?
2048 developed by the Italian Gabriele Cirulli in March 2004. The game was created in less than a week. After a week of launch, the game received over 4 million visitors.