Uno Online is a card game to play with friends, developed by Merle Robbins in 1971, it is one of the most popular games in the world. Your goal is to match all colors or numbers to eliminate all cards first than your opponents.
How to play Uno Online
- Each game has 2 to 10 players, the one who discards all the cards in his hand wins the game
- Shuffle the cards and deal 7 cards to each player. The top card in the deck is the first card at the top of the discard pile
- Whoever starts the game is always the player to the left of the dealer and the game must go clockwise
- Each player can discard a card according to the card at the top of the discard pile. You can discard cards of the same color, number or design.
- If you are unable to discard a card, you must buy another one. If the new card you bought doesn't work, you need to pass.
- As soon as you discard your penultimate card it is necessary to say UNO! If you forget and the other player finds out, you must draw two cards.
The special cards of Uno Online are:
- Card +2: forces the next player to draw two cards
- Wild card: you can choose the color for the next turn
- Wild card +4: choose the color of the card and force the next player to draw 4 cards
- Jump card: makes the next player to jump his turn
- Reverse card: you can change the direction of the game
Uno Online was developed by Merle Robbins.